Home-made games, just like your mom did. :)

All-in-One Solitaire

android apple nook kindle blackberry

Rate this game!

GD Star Rating

All-in-One SolitaireDescription
All your favorite Solitaire games in one place. Play for free and have fun!
Crescent Solitaire
Penguin Solitaire
60 Seconds Solitaire
90 Seconds Solitaire
Aces Up Solitaire

Controls
Just use your mouse.

Add this game to your website »

All-in-One Solitaire, 8.5 out of 10 based on 320 ratings

655 comments to “All-in-One Solitaire”

1. lynn U.S.A. says:

skootch GO on BING and U can play and submit scores like before. Lynn usa

2. jonesygirl says:

love Crescent Solitaire!! I’m hoping you have/or plan on putting it on hard copy? love to own it on my pc !

3. beth says:

I loaded game and choose wrong language….cant read directions…help

4. lynn U.S.A. says:

Do you have to submit all points in order to win a trophy? If not how do you receive a trophy?

5. pozirk says:

Yes, Venice Girlz, although we are still busy with mobile porting, we will add new game this week.

6. Venice Girlz says:

pozirk.. are you going to add more solitaire games? I just love playing all of them..

7. pozirk says:

Thank you ♪♫♪♪ Venice Girlz ♪♪♫♪♪!
    I’ll tell you a secret. At the moment we are working hard to bring All-in-One Solitaire to mobile devices!
    First experimental version of the game is already available for Android! Check it out here: All-in-One Solitaire for Android
    Moreover we are planning to release All-in-One Solitaire on Kindle Fire, Blackberry Playbook and iPad! :)

8. ♪♫♪♪ Venice Girlz ♪♪♫♪♪ says:

These games are very Entertaining… keeps the brain active.. and having fun at same time♪♪♫♪♪ Thankz Pozirk for bring them….

9. woodambo24 says:

i love to play if there is a spot i think i can play the ones that are on yhe list. i well try any way

10. pozirk says:

Game was updated with new graphics and sounds.
    Don’t forget to clear your browser’s cache.

11. Venice ♫♪♪♪ Girlz says:

Finally …… Free Cell Solitaire works!!! I can keep score…… ♫♪♪♪♪♪ Thanks Pozirk

12. Venice ♫♪♪♪ Girlz says:

Pozirk ….I have Mozilla Fire Fox and I did clear cache but I can play the game,
    but at end it doesn’t give me a score if I win or lose but it ok,
    because I don’t keep score anyway I just play for fun. But thanks for the tips and have a good day.
    Always… Venice Girlz ♫♪♪♪

13. Venice Girlz says:

Thanks Pozirk.. I did what you request and now I can play Free Cell, but then again I play all the solitaire games and love them all..
    FUN!FUN!Fun!♫♪♪♪

Pozirk Games | Buy Online Games | Free Games for Your Website | Support | About
Inside | RSS Feed | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use

Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Kindle, Kindle Fire, Amazon, the Amazon Kindle logo, and the Kindle Fire logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
BlackBerry®, RIM®, Research In Motion® and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world. Used under license from Research In Motion Limited.
NOOK is a trademark of Barnes & Noble, Inc.
iPad, iPhone and iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Intel and Intel AppUp are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.