Home-made games, just like your mom did. :)

All-in-One Solitaire

GD Star Rating

All-in-One SolitaireAll your favorite Solitaire games in one place. Play for free and have fun!

Crescent SolitaireCruel SolitaireTri-Peaks SolitairePyramid SolitaireKlondike SolitaireAccordion Solitaire60/90 Seconds Solitaire
Gaps SolitaireSpider SolitaireFreeCell SolitaireFortune SolitaireScorpion SolitairePenguin SolitaireAces Up Solitaire

Crescent Solitaire, Cruel Solitaire, Open Tri-Peaks Solitaire, Open Pyramid Solitaire, Closed Pyramid Solitaire, Klondike Solitaire (Draw 1), Klondike Solitaire (Draw 3), Gaps Solitaire (other name: Addiction Solitaire, Montana Solitaire, Maze Solitaire), One Suit Spider Solitaire, Two Suit Spider Solitaire, Four Suit Spider Solitaire, FreeCell Solitaire, Double FreeCell Solitaire, Triple FreeCell Solitaire, Fortune Solitaire: Easy, Fortune Solitaire: Hard, Scorpion Solitaire, Accordion Solitaire, Penguin Solitaire, 60 Seconds Solitaire, 90 Seconds Solitaire, Aces Up Solitaire.

Controls
Just use your mouse.

Solitaire, Yahoo Solitaire, MindJolt Solitaire, Wildtangent Solitaire, BigFishGames Solitaire, Free Solitaire, Online Solitaire, 247 Solitaire, Solitaire game, Play Solitaire, Windows Solitaire, Mac Solitaire.

android apple kindle

All-in-One Solitaire, 9.5 out of 10 based on 5 ratings

967 comments to “All-in-One Solitaire”

1. Bobby says:

How do you get the message back on the main page that tells you
    that no plays are available but the message goes away when you do have a play?

• pozirk says:

Hello Bobby!
      Simply click blue bar with Points/Moves at the bottom of the game screen to turn this feature on/off.
      Thank you!

2. joann says:

thank you. worked like a charm. I also learned something new.

3. JoAnnn Deebel says:

I don’t know how it happened, my cat walked across my keyboard
    while I was playing all in one solitaire and suddenly my games symbols and numbers went to a giant size.
    I don’t know how to fix this and return to normal size.
    I shut down, restarted the games and as soon as I get to all in one solitaire, king size.
    nothing else is changed, just the size of numbers and letters. Are you able to help me.

4. pozirk says:

I have updated Pyramid Solitaire.
    You can now click “Redeal” at the start of the game in order to disable redeals and play original version of the game.

Happy New Year everyone! 🙂

• buz501 says:

Have tried the fix but still not working like the original version. Re-deal still active

• pozirk says:

Hey buz501!
      Most likely you are still playing old(cached) version of the game.
      Clear cache of your browser and reload game page.
      Also, wait for cards to be dealt, then click “Redeal” button to disabled it.

• Steve Carpenter says:

That fixed it Thanks

5. Venice says:

Pozirk… ♪♪♫♪♪ Happy Holidays and have a great New Year 2017 ♪♪♪♫♪♪

6. Kat says:

Why does Pyramid now show there is one more move when there really isn’t one?
    this has happened since the redeal was changed.

• pozirk says:

Hello Kat!
      If you click Hint button, you will see that this move exists and it’s placing a new card from stock pile to waste pile.
      Thank you!

7. Claire says:

Hi, love these games!!!
    Was there always a redeal on Pyramid, or did I just notice it?

8. pozirk says:

I have added possibility to redeal cards in Pyramid Solitaire.

9. Steven Flack says:

To Ann Pohner: We had the same problem difficulty getting
    “All In One Solitaire” to load with ‘Google Chrome.
    ‘We used to use ‘Google Chrome” all of the time, but for some reason it stopped loading.
    We did all Pozirk suggested. Although good to do the game would still not load.
    We tried a different ‘search engine'”Firefox” ..
    It loaded. Now we designate “Firefox” for our Pozirk ‘All In One Solitaire’ fix.
    We still use Google Chrome for all other internet needs.

10. Meg says:

When the puzzle announces it has no more moves what are chances that there are more moves?

• pozirk says:

Dear Meg,
      Usually, it is 0% chance that there are moves left.
      But some players were complaining that there were moves and game was wrong.
      So, now I’m giving an option to continue playing even if my algorithm sees no moves.
      Thank you!

11. joann says:

all in one solitaire is running very slow. It is difficult to play.
    This happened once before and was quickly fixed.
    Any chance it can be fixed again. Thanks I enjoy playing daily.

• pozirk says:

Hello Joann!
      The speed of the game depends on the speed of your PC.
      Make sure to close unwanted apps or reboot your computer.
      Thank you!

12. Johnd405 says:

Valuable information. Fortunate me I discovered your web site by chance,
    and I am surprised why this coincidence didn’t happened in advance! I bookmarked it. adgkdededaed

13. Anne Pohner says:

I love the All-in-One Solitaire games and the challenges they present.
    Am now frustrated not to be able to open them to play on line as I did
    in the past.

14. Ann Wolf says:

Hi! I just wanted to say how much I love this game!! I especially love the game, ‘gaps’.
    I play it all the time! I also really like how when you lose a game that you can just restart it
    and it doesn’t go towards your lost games tally.
    Thank you for creating this!!

15. pozirk says:

– I have fixed game freeze bug in FreeCell Solitaire.
    – Also now you can see your time along with “Time Bonus” to better understand how it works.
    Have fun! 🙂