Home-made games, just like your mom did. :)

All-in-One Solitaire

(requires Flash Player)

All-in-One Solitaire
Crescent SolitaireCruel SolitaireTri-Peaks SolitairePyramid SolitaireKlondike SolitaireAccordion Solitaire60/90 Seconds Solitaire
Gaps SolitaireSpider SolitaireFreeCell SolitaireFortune SolitaireScorpion SolitairePenguin SolitaireAces Up Solitaire

All your favorite Solitaire games in one place. Play for free and have fun!

Crescent Solitaire, Cruel Solitaire, Open Tri-Peaks Solitaire, Open Pyramid Solitaire, Closed Pyramid Solitaire, Klondike Solitaire (Draw 1), Klondike Solitaire (Draw 3), Gaps Solitaire (other name: Addiction Solitaire, Montana Solitaire, Maze Solitaire), One Suit Spider Solitaire, Two Suit Spider Solitaire, Four Suit Spider Solitaire, FreeCell Solitaire, Double FreeCell Solitaire, Triple FreeCell Solitaire, Fortune Solitaire: Easy, Fortune Solitaire: Hard, Scorpion Solitaire, Accordion Solitaire, Penguin Solitaire, 60 Seconds Solitaire, 90 Seconds Solitaire, Aces Up Solitaire.

Controls
Just use your mouse.

android apple kindle

1,003 comments to “All-in-One Solitaire”

1. Thomas Murphy says:

I have always enjoyed the Pyramid game and have for many years before you put it here.
    I liked it a lot better before you changed it. It was originally called Russian Solitaire.
    I like it totally better when you can only go through it one time win or lose as there is little challenge now,
    being able to go back through the cards over and over. Can you block that part to the game or tell me how I can???
    My favorites are the Pyramid, Mindjolt and Spider and I can sit here for hours playing those three. Thanks for the challenges.

• pozirk says:

Dear Thomas,
      You can click “Redeal” button at the beginning of the game (after all cards were dealt) to turn this feature OFF or ON.
      You can read about this and other features in game instructions.
      Thank you!

2. JoAnn says:

I am having problems with all-one.
    Very slow and I did everything I could.I noticed the usual reply is to be sure re: Adobe Flash player.
    That doesn’t seem to apply here.

3. Venice says:

Just dropping by to say hi to Pozirk, I see you have been busy,, way kool!

4. pozirk says:

UPDATE 1.6.5:
    Added support of Portuguese and Italian languages.
    Plus lots of small fixes.
    Have fun! 🙂

5. Rose Pace says:

When playing all in one solitaire games I do not want it to tell me no more moves available.
    Can I somehow knock that off?

• pozirk says:

Dear Rose,
      Simply click blue bar with Points/Moves, in order to stop this message to appear.
      Click it again, if you ever want it back.
      Thank you!

• Martha Stites says:

And I’ll add that even if it tells you there are no more moves, often there ARE more moves.
      I’ve won games after being told there are no more moves.

• pozirk says:

Hello Martha.
      Good for you!
      Can you provide me more details?

• Martha says:

Sorry, I don’t remember more details — it only happens once in a while.
      But I do make a thorough check now before I finish a game!

• pozirk says:

Thanks a lot!
      This info will really help me fix bugs in game.

6. pozirk says:

I’ve made some modifications to the website.
    If it asks you to enable Adobe Flash Player, allow it.
    Thank you! 🙂

7. rocko says:

I just stopped using Internet Explorer where the games were working fine.
    Now I am using Firefox and I can’t get the games to open.
    I do have the latest version of Adobe Flash player and it works fine with IE.
    Can you help?

• pozirk says:

Hello Rocko,
      If game works fine with IE, continue using IE.
      I personally tested All-in-One Solitaire game on the following browsers and have no problems:
      IE 11, Firefox 52, Chrome 57.

I really don’t know, why some players experience difficulties on these browsers,
      but most possible reasons are:
      – Outdated Adobe Flash Player (most browsers simply blocks it)
      – Poor or slow internet connection (game is 5 MB file, which can take some time to load)
      – My server can’t handle so many players (try to reload the page).

Hope it helps!
      Thank you!

8. pozirk says:

If you have problems loading All-in-One Solitaire game,
    please make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player (https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/)
    installed for your web browser.
    It is very important for game to work properly.
    Thank you!

9. jay says:

why does the pause come up every few seconds ?

• pozirk says:

Hey Jay,
      If you click somewhere outside the game screen, it automatically pause,
      so you won’t lose bonus points, which depends on how fast you win the game.
      Thank you!

10. pozirk says:

UPDATE:
    Now you can reset your games stats (your records and win/loss counters).
    Simply go to Settings and click reset button.
    Make sure to reload game page, to get the updated version of the game.

11. Charles Sciuto says:

All In One Solitaire will no longer load.
    Have Windows 10 and it has always been loading since windows 10.
    Any suggestions?

12. Gerry says:

I always come here to play solitaire. Great.
    Glad site is back up and running. Missed up.

13. George says:

Got new Mac desktop comp and can’t get the Porzik free cell solitaire to come up and load so I can play free on-line

• pozirk says:

Hello George,
      In order to play All-in-One Solitaire game on Mac computer,
      you need to use Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or Opera web browser with installed Adobe Flash Player.
      Games might not work properly on Safari browser.
      Thank you!

14. shervin marsh says:

Why won’t the game load on firefox but will on google chrome?

15. claire says:

why when I start playing free cell solitaire does it say GAME PAUSED
    PLEASE HELP

• pozirk says:

Hi Claire,
      Usually if you click outside of the game window it pauses and stops counting time,
      so you won’t lose time bonus points in your game.
      If you feel like there is some kind of problem, please provide me the steps to reproduce the problem.
      Then I can fix it.