Home-made games, just like your mom did. :)

All-in-One Solitaire

GD Star Rating
a WordPress rating system

All-in-One SolitaireAll your favorite Solitaire games in one place. Play for free and have fun!

Crescent SolitaireCruel SolitaireTri-Peaks SolitairePyramid SolitaireKlondike SolitaireAccordion Solitaire60/90 Seconds Solitaire
Gaps SolitaireSpider SolitaireFreeCell SolitaireFortune SolitaireScorpion SolitairePenguin SolitaireAces Up Solitaire

Crescent Solitaire, Cruel Solitaire, Open Tri-Peaks Solitaire, Open Pyramid Solitaire, Closed Pyramid Solitaire, Klondike Solitaire (Draw 1), Klondike Solitaire (Draw 3), Gaps Solitaire (other name: Addiction Solitaire, Montana Solitaire, Maze Solitaire), One Suit Spider Solitaire, Two Suit Spider Solitaire, Four Suit Spider Solitaire, FreeCell Solitaire, Double FreeCell Solitaire, Triple FreeCell Solitaire, Fortune Solitaire: Easy, Fortune Solitaire: Hard, Scorpion Solitaire, Accordion Solitaire, Penguin Solitaire, 60 Seconds Solitaire, 90 Seconds Solitaire, Aces Up Solitaire.

Controls
Just use your mouse.

Solitaire, Yahoo Solitaire, MindJolt Solitaire, Wildtangent Solitaire, BigFishGames Solitaire, Free Solitaire, Online Solitaire, 247 Solitaire, Solitaire game, Play Solitaire, Windows Solitaire, Mac Solitaire.

android apple kindle

All-in-One Solitaire, 9.5 out of 10 based on 5 ratings

959 comments to “All-in-One Solitaire”

1. lynn U.S.A. says:

skootch GO on BING and U can play and submit scores like before. Lynn usa

2. jonesygirl says:

love Crescent Solitaire!! I’m hoping you have/or plan on putting it on hard copy? love to own it on my pc !

3. beth says:

I loaded game and choose wrong language….cant read directions…help

4. lynn U.S.A. says:

Do you have to submit all points in order to win a trophy? If not how do you receive a trophy?

5. pozirk says:

Yes, Venice Girlz, although we are still busy with mobile porting, we will add new game this week.

6. Venice Girlz says:

pozirk.. are you going to add more solitaire games? I just love playing all of them..

7. pozirk says:

Thank you β™ͺβ™«β™ͺβ™ͺ Venice Girlz β™ͺβ™ͺβ™«β™ͺβ™ͺ!
    I’ll tell you a secret. At the moment we are working hard to bring All-in-One Solitaire to mobile devices!
    First experimental version of the game is already available for Android! Check it out here: All-in-One Solitaire for Android
    Moreover we are planning to release All-in-One Solitaire on Kindle Fire, Blackberry Playbook and iPad! πŸ™‚

8. β™ͺβ™«β™ͺβ™ͺ Venice Girlz β™ͺβ™ͺβ™«β™ͺβ™ͺ says:

These games are very Entertaining… keeps the brain active.. and having fun at same timeβ™ͺβ™ͺβ™«β™ͺβ™ͺ Thankz Pozirk for bring them….

9. woodambo24 says:

i love to play if there is a spot i think i can play the ones that are on yhe list. i well try any way

10. pozirk says:

Game was updated with new graphics and sounds.
    Don’t forget to clear your browser’s cache.

11. Venice β™«β™ͺβ™ͺβ™ͺ Girlz says:

Finally …… Free Cell Solitaire works!!! I can keep score…… β™«β™ͺβ™ͺβ™ͺβ™ͺβ™ͺ Thanks Pozirk

12. Venice β™«β™ͺβ™ͺβ™ͺ Girlz says:

Pozirk ….I have Mozilla Fire Fox and I did clear cache but I can play the game,
    but at end it doesn’t give me a score if I win or lose but it ok,
    because I don’t keep score anyway I just play for fun. But thanks for the tips and have a good day.
    Always… Venice Girlz β™«β™ͺβ™ͺβ™ͺ

13. Venice Girlz says:

Thanks Pozirk.. I did what you request and now I can play Free Cell, but then again I play all the solitaire games and love them all..
    FUN!FUN!Fun!β™«β™ͺβ™ͺβ™ͺ