Home-made games, just like your mom did. :)

All-in-One Solitaire

(requires Flash Player)
You can play NEW version here: https://www.pozirk.com/all-in-one-solitaire-game/

All-in-One Solitaire
Crescent SolitaireCruel SolitaireTri-Peaks SolitairePyramid SolitaireKlondike SolitaireAccordion Solitaire60/90 Seconds Solitaire
Gaps SolitaireSpider SolitaireFreeCell SolitaireFortune SolitaireScorpion SolitairePenguin SolitaireAces Up Solitaire

All your favorite Solitaire games in one place. Play for free and have fun!

android apple kindle

1,042 comments to “All-in-One Solitaire”

1. AMY KELLER says:

I can’t get the games to load. When I hit the adobe flash player link nothing happens

2. Thomas R Gangl says:

My google tells me that as of Dec 2020 it will no longer support adobe will I still be able to play?

3. Sharon Engelke says:

Still making me start from scratch after I have played 12 or so games.
    Just get a winning win/loss record and boom, have to start all over.
    How come?

4. leroy says:

cheater’s back in tri peaks aka cb!! why cheat? everyone knows you can’t get that high points!!!

5. leroy says:

could you kick sunnerl out please? it’s obvious he is cheating!!!

6. alida lintner says:

don’t like the new game. do not like the bacgrounds or the cards

7. Sharon Engelke says:

I have played Pyramid for years and recently I had to start all over again for no reason.
    Also, everytime I log in it starts all over again. What gives?

8. Bryan says:

Why can’t we go back and fix a bad play on Scorpion?
    Thanks
    Bryan

• pozirk says:

Hello Bryan!
      This is old version of All-in-One Solitaire.
      I recommend you to play new version, if you want to undo moves.
      Thank you!

9. Jo says:

Now, you know no one believes that!!!
    Maybe you should play a few games and you’ll see how obvious it is.

10. Jo says:

Why is spider solitaire a planed deal and not random?
    I have never played with regular cards and got 3 of some card type in each deal…

11. Pat says:

Hi

Tonight I was playing Spider Solitaire and it was over very quickly which would lead you to believe
    it was going to be a high score, say 298/299, when the score came up it was 202.
    This has happened twice before, was it supposed to be in the 300’s but the game doesn’t recognise that high a score?
    It’s very frustrating!

12. Charlotte says:

I have a question about Pyramid Solitaire.
    For the last week once you go through all the cards it ends the game.
    In the past you could press the button and keep playing as long as you kept clearing the cards.
    The way it is set up now there is no way you can clear them in one try.
    Any help would be appreciated.

• pozirk says:

Dear Charlotte,
      You need to press redeal button at the beginning of the game to make redeals active.
      You can read about this feature in game instructions.
      Thank you!